[Dshield] yyyyyyyyy me?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:02:51 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 07:14, Mrcorp wrote:

> I guess I would ask yourselves, do you have anything worht wasting a
> hackers time and resources over?

A network-connected system has worth by itself, regardless of what data
may be on it. If you don't think so, then go talk to the people who used
to run that ISP in the UK that was driven out of business by DDoS
attacks.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services