[Dshield] Quiet secure mailbox

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Tue Mar 19 18:27:26 GMT 2002

>> If its so bad, then why would so many people use it???

JH> Because most people are totally unaware of security issues.

If this was the reason, then you'd never find major web site running
on NT plateform. As it is, there are many large organisation that
relies only on NT boxes for all their server needs (except, maybe,
firewalling).

People, people, I suggest we stop that lame OS war. Re-read your
messages before sending it and ask yourself: "It this containing
useful information, a valid question, or am I simply stating my
opinion on somthing either off-topic or widely debatable".

Good luck,
Stephane
(Trying to improve the signal/noise ratio)
--
Best regards,
 Stephane                            mailto:security at admin.fulgan.com