[Dshield] Quiet secure mailbox

Jim Tagart Jim.Tagart at bellcold.com
Tue Mar 19 20:05:30 GMT 2002

>People, people, I suggest we stop that lame OS war.

Cheers on that Stephane,

We use NT 4, DG/UX, SCO, RH LiNUX, Windows 95/98 and yes a powerful DOS
faxserver currently.

OS choice depends on the task AND local talent (ie: admins/ techs/
engineers) who harden and maintain the OS,
you say Netware I say Mac OSX, or was it FreeBSD, dang it, I meant Solaris
of course.

>(Trying to improve the signal/noise ratio)

Thanks, I was getting a headache   :]

Jim