[Dshield] Quiet secure mailbox

Jim Tagart Jim.Tagart at bellcold.com
Wed Mar 20 00:35:25 GMT 2002

PS  Being a Raptor/ SEF fan.  From Symantecs site...

Developed for Windows® and Solaris®, Symantec Enterprise Firewall offers an
intuitive interface and a range of tools that make it easy to configure,
manage, and maintain. From a central console, administrators can manage
security policies for both local and remote firewalls and obtain a variety
of security logs and management reports. Symantec Enterprise Firewall meets
today's most stringent security, interoperability, and industry
certification requirements.
nice, they can do both OSs...

http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductID=47&PI
D=11145842&EID=0