[Dshield] yyyyyyyyy me?

Richard Stead richard.stead at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 20 10:42:05 GMT 2002

It was my assumption that the hole idea of this forum was to share
information to improve knowledge. It's not about weather the information on
a home PC is worth anything more or less than that of the corporate data;
moreover, the processes that you use to secure that environment and the
layers you implement regardless.
I would hope that most people are a little wiser than what you may have been
trying to imply.