[Dshield] which ports does labrea like?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:11:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 18:25, Erick Brockway wrote:
> 	Any updates coming for the @home Win ver?

I seem to remember a link for downloading beta2 for Windows.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services