[Dshield] subnets, labrea, and sunrpc

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Sun Mar 24 22:51:09 GMT 2002

I'm sorry, I salute those of you who are attempting to respond
coherently to "Susan", but I'm very afraid it's a lost cause.

Don't get me wrong.

There's nothing wrong with being clueless: we all are, at some point.

My position is that the best road to cluefulness is often through
silence, reading, and study, not through relentless,
stream-of-conscious or free-association monologs that only
by chance happen to involve networks, firewalls, or computers.

Just my small opinion.

- John
--
The weirdest thing about Window$ is that it's so opaque

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 04:24:34PM -0600, James wrote:

> John,

<snip again>