[Dshield] Okay, who woke up Code Red?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:10:20 GMT 2002

I'm being bombarded here and had to switch over to Worm Storm mode -
it's rather annoying to see syslog sucking down 80% of the CPU...

What do I do when my tarpit is full? :)

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services