AW: [Dshield] Virtual Matrix Encryption Hoax?

Mathias Schindler presroi at presroi.de
Mon Mar 25 21:18:33 GMT 2002

> Im Auftrag von Jim Tagart
> Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2002 21:53
> An: 'list at dshield.org'

I'll try to translate this:
"We (Meganet) only target the business people with no idea about
encryption. So we don't need to use arguments at all but we can impress
them with our great homepage, some buzz words and the 'proof' of an
unbreakable encryption"

Maybe something got lost during the translation but the meaning should
stay the same.

Mathias Schindler