[Dshield] Virtual Matrix Encryption Hoax?

Jim Tagart Jim.Tagart at bellcold.com
Tue Mar 26 17:44:24 GMT 2002

	>An expert is most certainly what Bruce Schneiner is...

Great links John,

Bruce Schneier is truly an expert being an AES finalist candidate and all.
http://csrc.nist.gov/encryption/aes/round2/round2.htm

This is also interesting.
http://www.counterpane.com/twofish.html

     >down at "Snake Oil", which kind of says it all.

ha, I guess we all want to make a buck, some people will sell you a device
to strap on your belly to make your muscles twitch to simulate exercise. I
prefer to jump on my bike.

Time to get back to more mundane things unfortunately, like helping people
find there lost/ deleted files. I'd rather learn a lot more about
cryptography.

Thanks,
Jim