[Dshield] Virtual Matrix Encryption Hoax?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:31:14 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 08:33, John Sage wrote:

> I mean, these days you can get a patent on anything.

{musing} ...I wonder if you could patent the patent process, and then
sue the Government for royalties?

 "They [media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful
  human beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the]
  government for protection."
                    -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal