[Dshield] (no subject)

Bob Savage bsavage at rnr-inc.com
Wed Mar 27 12:53:15 GMT 2002

And is anyone else out there even USING ISA server?  I've not seen it
mentioned in this group.  We're in the dark ages here, using MS Proxy
2.0 running on NT 4.0.  I'm going upgrade ASAP and am thinking of moving
to ISA.  It's been recommended to me as a good product that will run
well with our Windows 2000/Active Directory network.  We're small, only
about 20 users, and I'm the only IT resource (in other words I'm all
alone here with a lot to do).

Bob Savage