[Dshield] (no subject)

Kevin Whelan Kevin at mfs-group.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 14:04:27 GMT 2002

I use ISA server here in my network, again, I am also the lone ISA
person, I have had no problems with ISA since the install, but as a
warning, it is a bitch to install.

A VERY good book for reference is Configuring ISA server 2000
ISBN1928994296
Best place to get from I have found is either a computer fair or
www.sotbooks.com

Any problems or questions, gimme a shout on this private address

kevin at mfs-group.co.uk

Have a good one

Kevin Whelan
IT Manager

MFS
235 The Broadway
Wimbledon
London
SW19 1SD

http://www.mfs-group.co.uk
Tel.   020 8543 6244
Fax.   020 8545 5377

This e-mail message and any attachment may contain confidential
information intended for the addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named recipient or if you have received it in error,
please e-mail the sender or telephone 020 8543 6244 and then delete the
message from your system.  You should not read, use, copy, forward or
disclose the contents to anyone else.

Unless the content of this e-mail has been approved by MFS IFA, any
views or opinions expressed are those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.

As the internet is capable of corrupting data, and as e-mails can be
intercepted, MFS will accept no responsibility for any loss of data, or
damage caused if this email or any attachments contain a virus.