[Dshield] (no subject)

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Wed Mar 27 22:23:46 GMT 2002

KM> Some of our affiliates are using ISA Server; they seem to have the largest
KM> number of problems accessing resources on our network, problems which have
KM> generally been traced to interference by ISA Server.  I am, frankly,
KM> skeptical about the merits of this product.

Given the complexity of installing and configuring a security/proxy
system, I would say that one exemple is far from being enough to
judge, in particular if you have no direct experience yourself...

After all, even setting up SQUID could result in a malfunctioning
communication...

Good luck,
Stephane

--