[Dshield] Firewall Poll...

Jim Tagart Jim.Tagart at bellcold.com
Wed Mar 27 23:35:11 GMT 2002

It might be interesting and useful to run a poll and see what firewalls the
Dshield list members are running, what version, what hardware and if
business or personal.  Maybe run a new poll every 6 months or once a year to
see trends.

Being a Raptor/ SEF fan, I'd look into that before making any descisions.
A bullet-proof firewall server appliance also appeals to me.
There are several top-notch firewalls out there now, and I totally agree
with the comment about Microsoft and security below.

Jim

	KM>But that's in part because I am generally disdainful of Microsoft
software, especially when advertised for
	"security" purposes, and because some of their claims are of
questionable veracity.