[Dshield] Firewall Poll...

Foo foo_tin at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 06:58:54 GMT 2002

Hello,
    I am new to your mailing list and finding out alot of topics that I
never thought possible. To the reply of the email, I run a small network
with a Desktop to a Notebook. The network is still new to me and learning as
I go, but atleast I got it to communicate. The protection than I run for my
puter is:

    *Norton Personal Firewall     "I also flip back and forth to:"
        *ZoneAlarm Pro (registered)
    *Norton Anti Virus ( I hate McAfee)
    *VisualZone Report Utility (how I found you)
    *Spyblocker (for extra added security)

I have browsed all sorts of sites for hacking into my own puter and
firewall/port detection. When I ran those types of apps, I have found that
all my ports are stealthed and no leak is submitting to any outside
connections. I moniter everytime I get online very closely just incase for
any mysterous activity accurse (well lets face it, anyone and everyone would
hate to get a nasty and mean virus or worm from the net, or even worse; a
hacker).

So if anyone has good tips on networking is much obliged.

Wayne