[Dshield] IP address -> Country mappings

Samantha sama at enteract.com
Wed May 1 04:58:40 GMT 2002

Greetings,

While checking out the latest info at iDefense.com, I saw an entry about
work they originally started as mapping IP addresses to countries that
had been identified as harbouring terrorists.

After requests to expand the list, they have done so and are available
in M$ Excel format.

The main page with the article and links for all the files files is:
http://www.idefense.com/Intell/CI022702.html

The main file (also available broken up separate by country) is a
21.2mb zip file located at:
http://www.idefense.com/excelfiles/All.zip

I hope some will find this information useful.  I thought it went along
with conversations I've seen over the past few months.

Cheers,
Samantha