[Dshield] Re: outlook inbox

swimmer swimmer at dwhite.ws
Wed May 8 20:56:05 GMT 2002

To fix the inbox problem, first, follow the directuions already given on
renaming the folders.dbx.  next look for the file inbox.dbx. there will be
probably two of them, one in inbox.dbx and one that is inbox(1).dbx.  The
original inbox in probably the one you have temporarily lost.   First close
OE and rename the inbox(1).dbx to inbox(1).dbs.old, and then rename the
original inbox.dbx to inbox(1).dbx.  Next open OE and VIOLA! your original
inbox will be restored.   Follow this by a " compact all folders"  and you
should be back in business.

> Message: 5
> From: "Jeff Miller" <jrm.wa at verizon.net>
> To: <list at dshield.org>
> Subject: RE: [Dshield] Problem with outlook express inbox.dbx
> Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:55:51 -0700
>
> I'll go ahead and ask the stupid question.  Have you tried scandisk yet?

This