[Dshield] OT China Connection ?

Parish, Sandy Sandy_Parish at mcafee.com
Wed May 8 20:52:42 GMT 2002

You might be interested in SpamKiller, recently acquired by McAfee.com.  It
blocks Spam by examining the subject, content, message header, and country
code for trigger words or phrases commonly found in Spam.  It sends a false
"bounced" message back to the Spammer, so the Spammer will scrub you from
their list.  It tracks the spam back to the source ISP and sends complaint
e-mails to the Spammer's service provider.

Check out the press release at
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.asp?Feed=PR&Date=20020507&ID
=1617913&Symbol=US:MCAF

Check out SpamKiller at http://www.mcafee.com.

Also, the updated McAfee.com PrivacyService application should help keep the
kids off the porn sites.

Sandy