[Dshield] OT China Connection ?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed May 8 22:03:49 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 13:52, Parish, Sandy wrote:
> Check out SpamKiller at http://www.mcafee.com.

Y'know, that message is spam. Spamming to advertise an antispam tool?

(Yes, I know, I've mentioned my email sanitizer here before, but it is
not commercial and is security-related.)

Johannes, what is the list policy on commercial posts and UCE?

And please PRUNE YOUR FLIPPIN' REPLIES! 11k of quoted text for <800
bytes of comments is *not* polite.

 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim