[Dshield] Line testing??

dcm2002@sbcglobal.net dcm2002 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 02:23:14 GMT 2002

Paul

I've had real good results going to www.dslreports.com and running their
free line speed tests. They tend to be good up to DSL and Cable modem
speeds. Your T-1 mileage may vary, but I'd always give them a shot.
Their speed tweaks recommendations are also very good, and they have a
simple port scanner to test your firewall from outside. Most of their
test have free versions, and then a more featured test which you can pay
for.

David Mehl
Houston TX  USA
dcm2002 at sbcglobal.net