[Dshield] New Security Function Tools

Evans, TJ tjevans at kpmg.com
Fri May 10 15:58:24 GMT 2002

According to netcraft; Apache on Solaris ... :)
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=www.state.va.
us

... of course, that in no way means they are truly running Solaris on all
<or even this :)> box, and further does not mean they are running Solaris on
the rest of their 50 servers ...

Thanks!
TJ