[Dshield] Windows Startup Password?

Richard Stead richard.stead at bigpond.com
Sat May 11 00:26:18 GMT 2002

Wayne,

    I have a tool which I can send you off line. It should enable you to
reset the password to one of your choice. It will require taking the server
offline for approx 5 minutes total, as you need to boot from a floppy disk
for this operation.
If your interested, drop me your email address at richard.stead at bigpond.com
.