[Dshield] Problems with Tiny Software Site

Richard Stead richard.stead at bigpond.com
Sat May 11 23:03:59 GMT 2002

This is a little out of left field,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems trying to download Tiny
Personal Firewall 3.0 from their Web Site. I've sent them emails; however
have not heard back at this stage. I puchased it but can't download it (yes,
there is a lesson learned there) or does someone have a copy of 3.0 they
could possibly let me down load as I have a key but nothing to use it on.
Sorry for it being out of left field, If anyone can assist could you contact
me offline at richard.stead at bigpond.com .

I thankyou for your time.