[Dshield] gotomypc.com

Jonathan G. Lampe jonathan at stdnet.com
Mon May 13 16:04:12 GMT 2002

OK...I have yet to see this guy in action, but from what I've heard...

GotoMyPC gets around your firewall rules because it connects OUT using an
SSL session on TCP port 443 (just like a web browser to a "secure"
site).  So...you pretty much need to watch what hostnames your employees go
to on port 443.

- Jonathan Lampe
- jonathan at stdnet.com