[Dshield] gotomypc.com

Russell Washington russ.washington at vaultsentry.com
Mon May 13 16:28:22 GMT 2002

Also from the gotomypc.com site (note the last paragraph,
https://www.gotomypc.com/help2.tmpl?#securitykeep).

Q: As the IT manager, how do I block GoToMyPC access to company computers?

A: Because GoToMyPC is a highly secure encrypted service, it provides no
security risk to your company. And, because it enhances employee
productivity by enabling employees to work from home and remote locations,
most companies find great benefits in allowing their employees to use
GoToMyPC.

To learn more about the security of GoToMyPC, please see our Security White
Paper. To learn more about the GoToMyPC service, see our GoToMyPC Brochure.

Should you believe it necessary to prevent the GoToMyPC service from
accessing your company computers, simply block access to the host
poll.gotomypc.com. This will prevent anyone from starting a connection to
access any computer inside your firewall.