[Dshield] RPM for DShield

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun May 19 02:22:43 GMT 2002

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 08:54, Johannes Ullrich wrote:

> If you are building the RPM and it works, please send me any scripts you
> use for it so I can update the rpms as we update the client.

Ok, here's a first cut at a spec file. I'm not a Perl guy yet so you may
see some opportunity for idioms I'm not aware of in the few Perl
invocations I used. Let me know what you think. Patches and suggestions
welcome.

This can be put right in the framework tarball and the RPM can be
rebuilt with "rpm -ta framework.tar.gz".

If you want to synthesize stuff in it while building the tarball (eg.
stuffing a version number into it), I recommend renaming it to
dshield.spec.in, and massaging that into the final spec file just before
contructing the framework tarball.

I put the spec file, RPM and SRPM here:

http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/SRPMS/