[Dshield] RPM for DShield

Wayne Larmon wlarmon at dshield.org
Sun May 19 15:12:42 GMT 2002

Hi, I'm Wayne, and I've been maintaining the framework for the past several
months.

Thanks for offering to help.  What you suggest sounds good.  But could you
contact me off list and we can work the details out.  I'm sure that the rest
of the list doesn't need to hear a lot of "let's name this file
such-and-such and then we'll put it here" type of discussions.

Wayne Larmon
wlarmon at dshield.org