[Dshield] Interesting E-mail

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Mon May 20 16:27:12 GMT 2002

On Sun, 2002-05-19 at 10:17, Daniels566 at cs.com wrote:
> Strange goings on all the time? Just got this today, never received the
> original infected one. Thought I would pass it along for interesting reading.
> This site is supposed to be an undercover cloaked to educate people about
> viruses.
>
> http://www.sexyfun.net/
>
> On the same hand their saying the legitament xxx site is not responsible.

The Hybris worm always forges a From: address of @sexyfun.net. A short
while after it appeared, some helpful people registered that domain name
to provide information about the worm and how to disinfect your system.
The website is legit.

  In the Lion
  the Mighty Lion
  the Zebra sleeps tonight...
  Dee de-ee-ee-ee-ee de de de we um umma way!