[Dshield] It must be Monday.

Lane Weast lweast at leeclerk.org
Mon May 20 17:27:45 GMT 2002

Check for voice recognition software that might be turned on.
Some packages use a dictionary system to get a close match to the word you
are trying to say. If the Mic is not plugged in while the VR software is
running the pc may adjust the mic sensitivity and try to interpet any random
electrical noise on the mic line. This situation could produce what you
describe.