[Dshield] Question on the differant protocols on the SShield lists

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Sun May 26 04:02:29 GMT 2002

If you *really* want to get into it, there's no substitute for the
first, and possibly still the best, reference:

TCP/IP Illustrated, vol.1, WR Stevens, Addison-Wesley, c.1994

Highly Recommended(tm)

See:

http://btobshop.barnesandnoble.com/textbooks/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?userid=19MEZWGQ4V&mscssid=HPRJN5VVW6K48HG72CBCJD5T4BVPF22F&btob=Y&isbn=0201633469

- John
--
You simply can never have too many shells