[Dshield] Ping Problems

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Mon Nov 4 12:08:14 GMT 2002

I'm not sure you can take any (legal) action against them, tho IANAL.  If I
were you , I would either learn to live with it (and filter those entries
from the logs), or simply DROP their ICMP packets - if they don't get a
response from you, they may well go elsewhere.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org