[Dshield] SANS SF (Dec 2002)

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Wed Nov 6 01:17:37 GMT 2002

I know of at least 2 folks on this list who are scheduled to be at the SANS
Conf in SF the week of Dec 15-20.  Anyone interested in a BoF, or just some
bs time?  Johannes, are you scheduled to be there for the SANS @ night
activity, as it says on the web site?

Anyone who is interested, feel free to reply to me off-list.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org