[Dshield] Virus identity

Jim Cooke lemmonchipper at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 07:26:29 GMT 2002

Thankyou for allowing my feeble minded rambling to be posted on your
outstanding service. I am proud to be publish on your news letter. I doubt I
helped any but hope some of it added to some of the history of what we all
are living through in this maze of monsters and villians and witches and
just mean folks we wade through to use the Internet.