[Dshield] Fwd: Undeliverable: 1hi20609

dom_netdata_default netdata2002 at numericable.fr
Tue Nov 12 14:11:18 GMT 2002

hi guys

I am getting this strange E mail on my mailbox, telling me that a message I
sent was undeliverable.

right but I never sent such message to that recipient (eint ( dave305 at aol.com)

Do you have any idea how that happened please ?

I sick of hackers on my network, spamming of unwanted mail (sex, pedophilia
whatever on top of that I never chat, and my only list is Dshiekd that I do
trust.

I love computers but really i getting sick of that c....p !!!!

Dominique "for once loosing it" Fiori

	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a= ;p=wood river
capit;l=NYCMAIL0211120430WV01PJP7
    MSEXCH:IMS:Wood River Capital Management:NYC_WOOD_RIVER:NYCMAIL 0
(000C05A6) Unknown Recipient
cletusc10 at geocities.com on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:30:45 -0500
cletusc10 at genie.com on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:30:45 -0500