[Dshield] Fwd: Undeliverable: 1hi20609

Tom Liston tliston at premmag.com
Tue Nov 12 16:56:06 GMT 2002

Looks like it's probably something caused by an email worm, like
Klez.

Not that you have a virus... Klez just picks email addresses at
random from the machines that it infects and then uses those as the
"From:" address for the messages that it sends out.

So, although you never sent the message, it arrived somewhere looking
like it came from you, and therefore, when it bounced, you got it
back.

-TL