[Dshield] attachment from dshield

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Wed Nov 13 23:23:54 GMT 2002

Melvin,

I think several folks have responded that PGP-signed emails from several
folks (most notably Johannes) will appear in MS Outlook Express as
attachments.  Don't know if this is what you are talking about or not, but
if you will forward me one of the emails (with attachment) off-list, I'll
look at it and give you my $0.02.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net