[Dshield] linux client (linksys router) and snort

Alberto Gonzalez ag-dshield at cerebro.violating.us
Sat Nov 16 21:29:33 GMT 2002

lets see If i interpreted this correctly, you want a client so you can
view your alerts that your logging to MySQL??
check out ACID (Analysis Console for Intrusion Detection) from
http://www.cert.org/kb/acid/ . Now if your just
writing alerts to disk, I suggest checking out unified logging and or
binary logging.

Hope that Helps

    - Albert

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.