[Dshield] Port 137

Alberto Gonzalez ag-dshield at cerebro.violating.us
Sun Nov 17 20:58:49 GMT 2002

well, you alot of folks out there that scan blindly. Most just use the
"spray and pray" method. But you also have _too_ many windows
based worms out currently that aren't dying since unpatched boxes will
always exist, sadly. If your blocking (via fw) then just forget
about it. Kind-of sad for ppl that pay per bandwidth usage.

my 0.02 cents, the other 8 were free!.

Cheers!

    - Albert

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.