[Dshield] port 137 probes

Gravyface gravyface at bmfsquad.com
Sun Nov 17 22:20:29 GMT 2002

I'm in the same boat except that my UDP probes are at about 6000+ daily
against port 10254 -- a port that I can find ZERO information on.
I have the latest signature files from Norton and have completed two full
system scans.  The port is blocked but the incessant hammering is causing my
cpu usage to spike.