[Dshield] port 137 probes

keithtarrant@spamcop.net keithtarrant at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 18 00:42:22 GMT 2002

Rilya -

Probably not, but anything is possible.

When did your dial-up connection become unstable?

Did you change anything (hardware or software) around that time?  (Maybe a
safeguard you installed is causing problems.)

Is your virus scanner up-to-date?  Have you run a recent virus scan with
the latest signatures?  (An infection could cause your symptoms.)

Who is your ISP and what operating system are you running?

Do you have all the current critical updates to your operating system?  (A
virus scanner can't protect you from missing security updates.)

- Keith