[Dshield] Trillian Instant Messenger Software

Conner, Jim jconner at uslec.com
Mon Nov 18 22:55:29 GMT 2002

I use it regularly.  There was a bugtraq message that came out about it a
week or two ago.  You might look into that.  However, I use it and love it
(I prefer Gaim though).  It does use SSL messaging between itself and other
trillian clients.

This is a little OT isn't it? :)  Sorry everyone.

- Jim

Jim Conner           | AMA & Traffic Systems Analyst
USLEC of NC          | Security Steering Committee
6801 Morrison Blvd   | Unix Systems Development - Perl
Charlotte, NC 28211  | wk: 704.319.1222 pgr: 877.317.2448
jconner at uslec.com    | txt: 8773172448 at archwireless.net