[Dshield] Firewall that bites back??? Addendum

Alberto Gonzalez ag-dshield at cerebro.violating.us
Wed Nov 20 19:37:18 GMT 2002

Now, I don't where snort got the ability to insert fw rules without some
other patches(snortsam)
are you talking about flexresp (using resp[1] keyword?) that has the
ability drop/reset connections
based on alerts. Or are you talking about something different?

Cheers!

    - Albert

[1] - http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/chap2.html#tth_sEc2.3.22
(Resp Keyword)

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.