[Dshield] Firewall that bites back??? Addendum

Alberto Gonzalez ag-dshield at cerebro.violating.us
Wed Nov 20 19:45:36 GMT 2002

IMO, deception is a nice way to go, tools like honeyd[1] and bigeye[2]
are great to play with. I personally wouldn't like to tick
an intruder off, because just in case of that "what if". Though there is
a what-if with everything related to security, but
what can ya do? even life has risks.

Cheers!

    - Albert

[1] - http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/honeyd/
[2] - http://violating.us/projects/bigeye/

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.