[Dshield] Firewall that bites back??? Addendum

rilya byor rilya1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 03:16:59 GMT 2002

Will have to check out SANS SF!
I got my external modem to work, no problem, on my
entirely Linux box, which is where I am now, and in
fact am about to install LaBrea--maybe Ed can give me
a quickie overview of how to set it up and run it?
My new ISP really does have an abuse desk--I sent them
part of the thread about the ongoing netbios probes
and they immediately set up a filter to screen out
netbios!  These people do not kid around when it comes
to stuff like that--and when you call their support
line, you get a real techie who has a multiboot OS
just like yours!
****Anybody in Westchester County, NY, I HIGHLY
recommend Westnet.com in Rye--they may serve parts of
Connecticut too, I'm not sure.

--- Alberto Gonzalez <ag-dshield at cerebro.violating.us>