[Dshield] Windows 2000 - Who's logged in?

Coxe, John B. JOHN.B.COXE at saic.com
Thu Nov 21 16:44:11 GMT 2002

nbtstat -A <address> will too work for lots of the internet.  Sure "-a
<netbiosname> won't outside the local WINS, ...

BTW, with regard to the note from Ed T, there is an excellent nbtstat from
bindview for Linux (and compiles for some Unix too).  You do not need to
pass option flags, just an address, fqdn, or local hostname and the output
is very complete.  To get it (gzipped tar), go to:

http://razor.bindview.com/tools/index.shtml
<http://razor.bindview.com/tools/index.shtml>