[Dshield] tangozebra

rilya byor rilya1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 13:00:16 GMT 2002

Have you tried Spybot Search & Destroy?  It's really
good at catching obscure spyware and it's free.  I
think I found it at webattack.com under "specialized
antivirus tools."  Best of all, it's free.
BTW, you're not the same Martin Duckworth who wrote
the worm that generated all that fictitious cash, are
you??? (LOL!)

--- Martin Duckworth