[Dshield] Spam Kills!

KeithTarrant@spamcop.net KeithTarrant at spamcop.net
Thu Nov 28 18:58:41 GMT 2002

This is old news.  The US State Department says that at any given point in
time there are an average of 10 American in Nigeria looking for their
money.  For them to disappear isn't unusual.  The Nigerians run the scam
all over the world, not just in the USA.

I don't see blaming victims of crime for this though.

It isn't a sin to be stupid or to see the world through rose colored
glasses.

Otherwise all those people who took stock options with .coms, and those
people who took A++ and MSCE courses in search of 7 figure incomes would
be dammed too.

- Keith