[Dshield] Spam Kills!

rilya byor rilya1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 16:30:47 GMT 2002

A lowly legal staffer embezzling money from her
employers? That's not stealing--she's just paying
herself what she's really worth. What slays me, tho,
is how someone smart enough to embezzle $2.1M from a
bunch of lawyers can be so stupid as to turn it over
to the Nigerians.... Sounds like fiction to me.

http://www.freep.com/news/locoak/checks21_20020921.htm