[Dshield] Spam Kills!

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Fri Nov 29 23:36:37 GMT 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 19:20, Ed Truitt wrote:
> However, the initial letter is, to put
> it simply, an offer to commit fraud on a MASSIVE scale.

BTW, what's the most anybody here's been offered so far? I seem to
remember receiving a bid for $50M a while back.

Those small-timers offering $15-$20M get a polite response from me that
they aren't offering enough any more.

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <johnh at aproposretail.com>
 ...people confuse "security" and "Trustworthy Computing."